Welcome to PyDART2’s documentation!¶
PyDART2 is an open source python binding of DART(6.0.1), an open source physics simulator. Its APIs are designed to provide concise and powerful control on DART physics worlds. Further, a user can write simulations with a numerous python scientific libraries, such as NumPy(linear algebra), SciPy(optimization), scikit-learn (machine learning), PyBrain(machine learning), and so on.
- [2016/09/24] PyDART2 now supports both Python2 and Python3.
- [2016/08/05] PyDART2 supports the DART 6.0.1
- [2016/08/05] PyDART is upgraded to PyDART2, for easier installation and richer APIs.
- Installation Guide
- Cubes: Hello, PyDART!
- Skeleton Viewer: A basic GUI
- Chain: A basic controller
- Simple Tracking: Robot configuration and PD tracking
- Inspect Skeleton: Navigating Bodynodes, Joints, and Dofs
- Biped Jump: Using Jacobian
- Biped Stand: Balance control + GUI callbacks
- Soft Bodies: Softbody simulation
- Gravity Compensation Control with a PR2 arm
- Inverse Kinematics
- GitHub Repository: https://github.com/sehoonha/pydart2
Please contact me when you have questions or suggestions: firstname.lastname@example.org